- Date: 16 Nov 2016 – present
- Client: Additive Design LTD
About this Project
This project utilises the latest 3D Printing technology
This project aims to introduce a new method of immobilising human anatomy using the latest 3D Printing technology.
- an attempt to replace the traditional bracing and casting process.
- we introduce custom made and custom-built products currently not available
- The entire implementation method is different
- we are combining several technologies efficiently
- The process is efficient
A revolutionary customised & 3D printed medical device. This splint has been developed by Additive Design for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome patients as an alternative to the traditional splints and offers significant advantages …